Unity User Interface Examples
Welcome to UUE! A collection of UI examples for Unity. There’s two types of examples, screen space & world space. If you don’t know the difference, click here to find out.
Each example has a readme with images, so click an example below to find out more!
- FizzleFade (From Wolfenstein 3D)
- Offest (UI Which offset the mouse)
- Prision Architect (Building/Managment)
- Percentage Based (Like CSS for Unity)
- Rocket League (Generic menu and text ticker)
- Bar Chart (A customizable bar chart in Unity)
Using an example in your own project
If you just want to use the examples, that’s fine! All you have to do is;
- Download the repository as a ZIP.
- Extract the ZIP.
- Copy files to your project.
git clone https://github.com/LewisJohnson/unity-ui-examples.git
Everyone is welcome to contribute!
📕 Please read the CONTRIBUTING.md to see how you can help!
📃 You may also need DOCUMENTATION.md if you’re adding a new example.
📃 Don’t forget this too STYLE-GUIDELINES.md
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md for more.