Text101 is a 2D - Escape Scenario Game developed using Unity Game Engine (Unity v4.6.9) and the code logic designed using C Sharp. This project is made while pursuing Complete Unity Developer course on Udemy.
Course Instructor: Ben Tristem
How to play:
- The Game starts with the player been exposed to a prison.
- The only way to freedom is to guess the correct inputs as the story goes on.
- Developers can have a taste of the code and are free to make their own story.
- Have fun with Unity.
- Unity is a multipurpose game engine that supports 2D and 3D graphics, drag-and-drop functionality and is used frequently by Game developers worldwide. A very much keen thing about unity is that you can build games for almost every platform: Xbox, Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, Blackberry, Web, etc. This is what makes Unity very popular.
- For more info on Unity: click here
- C Sharp or C# is created by Microsoft and is one of the most popular programming languages out there. It is object oriented and has vast applications in IT.
- For more info on C#: click here
Here are some screenshots from the game:
Here’s how the Start sceen looks:
Snapshot of an initial stage of the game: