A Unity implementation of the classic Pong game.
Contains a single game mode where two human players can play against each other.
Game is split into following scenes:
- A welcome scene, which contains the main menu.
- A court scene, which contains the actual gameplay.
- An end game scene, which contains the results from the court scene.
The list of scene transitions:
- 1 to 2, when a player starts the game by selecting the Start Game.
- 2 to 3, when either player receives the 10th point (i.e. game is over).
- 3 to 1, after the enter key is pressed.
This Pong implementation contains the following features.
- Each game lasts until either player receives the 10th point.
- Both paddles are controlled by human players.
- Ball velocity is increased on each hit with a paddle.
- Ball velocity does not exceed the pre-defined maximum velocity.
- Ball movement is being stopped for a second after each reset.
- Ball direction is randomized from six different directions after each reset.
- Paddles are returned to the default position after each reset.