Fungus - 3D Demos
This project is a list of Fungus demos originally created for the Lab Game Design course I held at NABA in 2017/2018. Most of the examples have been created on student request or as a solution for some topics raised during lessons.
Note that most of the examples are just prototypes and should not be considered complete products.
- 3DTriggers: how to use triggers to activate a Flowchart.
- BasicFlowchart: a simple example on how to use the dialogue and branching system with a Flowchart.
- BasicGameObjectControl: how to activate, clone and destroy a gameobject in a scene using a Flowchart.
- CustomDialoguesAndCharacters: how to use Characters and custom Dialogs.
- ViewAndParrallax: how to use views and the Parallax effect.
Demos created by Marco Secchi (marcosecchi.it).