Tweens with zero coding in a fast and maintainable workflow
Note: the project is currently being revitalized targeting 2018.4 (and 2019.3+ later)
- Unity version 2018.4.x (support for 2019 is coming soon). Older versions may work but were not tested.
- DOTween (Free or Pro) version 1.1.640 or higher
- Odin - Inspector and Serializer version 184.108.40.206 or higher
- Optional (Extensions): TextMesh Pro, Post-Processing Stack v2
How To Install
- Import DOTween to your project (version 1.1.640 or higher)
- Import Odin - Inspector and Serializer to your project (version 220.127.116.11 or higher)
- Download the latest .unitypackage file from the Releases folder and open it on your project.
Components available to tween
- ParticleSystem (Experimental)
- PostProcessVolume (Extension)
- TextMeshPro (Extension)
- TextMeshProUGUI (Extension)
- DEMIGIANT for creating DOTween and releasing a free version
- Sirenix for their amazing support
- Paullo Cesar “PC”
- Allan Oliveira
Copyright 2018 Lucas Sampaio Dias
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.