Tournament of Magicians
Unity card-game. Tribute to Astral Tournament.
WELCOME TO THE TOURNAMENT!
Download the newest version form ‘releases’ and unpack it with winrar or something. Put files where you want. Remember! UnityPlayer.dll is required to run the game. Use default unity configuration window to select resolution. Game supports 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10.
- You can use mouse or keyboard to play duels (menu supports only mouse).
- Put your cards in right spot - infantry on first line and other on second.
- Use special abilities of cards (use RMB or Tab on card to check its stats).
- Duel ends when one of the players go below 1hp.
- Creatures can attack, heal, die and do special effects.
- Play few matches to better understand what’s going on.
Currently it’s possible to play multiplayer via LAN (You can use hamachi to play over the Internet). Matchmaking isn’t supported. There are some minor bugs and it’s easy to crash the match with changing game speed.
I present to you demo saving and loading feature. You can save demo on your disk and watch it later or show your incredible match to your mates.
Project is licensed under GNU General Public License v3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
If you want to use my assets, please read the license first.
Keep in mind that not everything in this project was created by me. You can find all the necessary info about other creators in in-game credits and here:
- http://www.noiseforfun.com/ (some CC-BY-3 sounds)
- https://opensource.org/licenses/OFL-1.1 (OFL for used fonts)
- http://game-icons.net/ (CC-BY-3 icons for effects and some gui): Lorc http://lorcblog.blogspot.com | Delapouite http://delapouite.com | sbed http://opengameart.org/content/95-game-icons | Skoll http://game-icons.net | HeavenlyDog http://www.gnomosygoblins.blogspot.com
Using assets from #card-game? Not sure how to credit them? Ask me.