Auxili.AR is a tool to build 3D and interactive manuals on Android using augmented reality. This project was developed as a proof of concept using LEGO, but it can be generalized to other areas.
The central concept is to build an Android app that allows the user navigate throw the different building steps of a LEGO tool. On each step, the user will see the pieces to be used and how it can fit into the already built structure. In this way will be possible build at the same time the virtual object and the physical object in the real world.
- Identify an image target and project a virtual object in the real world
- Navigate throw building steps
- Jump to a specific building step
- Visualize the 3D pieces to be used at each step
- user pincer movements to increase or decrease the object
Dependencies and frameworks
- Unity 2018
- Android SDK (Android 7.0 and 7.1)