Unity script used to generate sprite sheets from individual sprite assets
- Add the contents of the scripts directory to your project.
- You should now have a file called
New Sprite Sheetin the active directory.
- When you select the asset, you should see settings in the inspector panel.
- Add your sprites to the Sprites array.
- A sprite sheet will be generated containing all of the sprites you provided in the order they were in the array.
This sprite sheet generator will work for any file format that unity supports. You can combine PNG’s and PSD’s with no problem whatsoever. The sprite sheet will automatically set the sprite names to the file names of the sprites you provide.