This is a playground of using MoveMask’s Development Kit, Unity and Vuforia’s AR possiblities. The project currently consists of a start of a Whack-A-Mole game, and a PDF-viewer.
To install the project you need to have Unity installed with the Vuforia-plugin.
Step 1: Clone repository
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:Andorr/AR_Playground.git
Step 2 (Optional): Rename Unity project
If you want to have a custom name for your Unity project do the following:
- Open the newly created folder (default is /AR_Playground)
- Renamed the ‘AR_Playground’ folder to what you want
Step 3: Open the project folder in Unity
- Open Unity
- Open the ‘AR_Playground’ folder (or the renamed directory if you completed step 2)
- Go to the ‘_Scenes’ folder
- Open one of the scenes
- Click on the play button
Step 4: Smile and be happy
- The project works best if you are provided with a smiling face 😃
This project has a MIT-license.