Google Analytics Plugin for Unity (beta)
Copyright © 2014 Google Inc. All rights reserved.
The Google Analytics Plugin for Unity allows game developers to easily implement Google Analytics in their Unity games on all platforms, without having to write separate implementations. Note that this is a beta and as such may contains bugs or other issues. Please report them through the Github issue tracker or submit a pull request. The plugin comes with no guarantees.
Unity is a trademark of Unity Technologies. This project is not in any way endorsed or supervised by Unity Technologies.
iOS is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
Google Analytics Plugin Documentation
- Dev Guide - Learn how to setup, configure and get started with the Google Analytics Plugin for Unity.
- API Reference - Describes how to send data and lists all of the methods for the Google Analytics Plugin for Unity.
- Troubleshooting - Tips on debugging and troubleshooting problems with the Google Analytics Plugin for Unity.
- Mobile Implementation Guide - Learn how to use Google Analytics to measure user interactions and answer questions about game usage.
- Mobile App Analytics Google Group - Community forum where you can ask and answer questions about the plugin.