Tanks is a game created in Unity following one of its tutorials. Tanks is a 2 player (one keyboard) shooter game, you and a friend will fight during some rounds to demonstrate which tank is the strongest one.
How to play Tanks
There exists two ways of playing my own version of this game:
Playing in a browser
Accessing to this link you are able to try the game.
Note that the graphic quality will be slightly worst in the browser version of the game than on Windows version. ❗️❗️
Playing on Windows
To be able to play on Windows, first you have to download the binaries:
- First of all, download the executable.
- Extract the files.
- Run Tanks.exe and select your graphic configuration.
- Click Play! button and enjoy.
|Player 1 Shoot||Space||Shoot the player 1 tank gun|
|Player 1 Horizontal (+)||d||Move the player 1 tank to the right|
|Player 1 Horizontal (-)||a||Move the player 1 tank to the left|
|Player 1 Vertical (+)||w||Move the player 1 tank forward|
|Player 1 Vertical (-)||s||Move the player 1 tank back|
|Player 2 Shoot||Enter||Shoot the player 2 tank gun|
|Player 2 Horizontal (+)||Right||Move the player 2 tank to the right|
|Player 2 Horizontal (-)||Left||Move the player 2 tank to the left|
|Player 2 Vertical (+)||Up||Move the player 2 tank forward|
|Player 2 Vertical (-)||Down||Move the player 2 tank back|
- 2 players, 1 keyboard.
- Player VS Player competitive game.
- 5 rounds to win.
- Messages indicating the round.
- Each time a round is finished, the leaderboard will be visible.
- Full control of the tanks.
- Each tank health is visible around the tank.
- Variable shooting power system.
- Damage fixed to the distance of the explosion to the tank.
- Different audio effects to create an inmersive game experience.
|Round, movement, variable power shots||Round winner, leaderboard, distance damage|
Daute Rodríguez Rodríguez