Showcase: Augmented Reality Insurance Card
This showcase uses an Image Target to identify an insurance card (yes, it won’t work on other cards 💳) and projects 2D/3D data on it. To keep it simple, we reduced it to:
- Full Name
- Customer Number
- Social Insurance Number (in Switzerland we call it AHV number)
- Settled and Remaining Deductible
- Settled and Remaining Copayment
For more detailed information, check out our Medium post: “Showcase: Augmented Reality Insurance Card” at https://medium.com/47-north-labs
- Vuforia 7.5.20
- Unity (version used in this project: 2018.2.12f1)
- Pull the code
git clone https://github.com/47northlabs/augmented-reality-insurance-card.git
- Open Unity and select open dialog.
- Navigate to checked out codebase, select the folder and click on open.
- After the project is loaded, use project window, to select Assets and double click Insurance Card (Scene).
- Click on play (
⌘-P) to compile and run project. Hold a swiss insurance card (or printout) into webcam.
- (optional) Go to File -> Build Settings, select desired platform (android or ios) and click on build.