The Ultimate Guide to Game Development with Unity
Here is the course link.
My code will differ in some parts from the instructor’s code since I’ve completed the challenges and left my version of solving the problems.
The C# scripts are in Assets/Game/Scripts.
Topics covered in this project :
- Implement sound effects, background music, and particle effects
- Navigate the Unity Engine and discover unique features like the Asset Store
- Detect collisions, receive user input, and create player movements
- Apply shaders that transform the game backgrounds
- Collect and destroy game objects
- User Interface
- Work with Unity’s Team Collaboration service