- A VR puzzle solving game(Unity + HTC VIVE)
- Developed for “ID@Xbox Dream Campus” Game Development Competition
- Developed by Zoltan Jin (rebas777) and Junyi Liu (Jim3060)
- Online Video Demo : YouTube Link
The core idea – as well as the creative point – of this game is the control mechanism. Lots of the first person VR games share the same control mechanism – users have to aim at a certain point by the VR controller and then press a button in order to move to that point. However, in this game, our character is a bubble which will just roll to move around. Our users will circle the VR controller in order to force the bubble to roll.
The most surprising puzzle of all is a clock-time-shadow system. Player can control a clock by swinging their arms and thus to change sunlight direction. When the sunlight is in a certain direction, some of our objects in the scene together with their shadows will format a hinted pattern, which will enable player to reach the final goal.
Screenshot & Video Demo
- Video Demo can be found in ReleaseV1.0