iOS Plugin for Unity to capture VRBox control inputs
The following steps show how to setup this asset:
- Make sure that you are using iOS platform in Unity
- Move the
Pluginsfolder into the assets root.
- You must have had an Xcode project created, if not, Start a new build and Unity will create a new Xcode project.
- Open your Xcode project and go to the build settings
- Find Objective-c Bridging Header and copy and paste the following
- You will need to change
Objective-c Generated Interface Header Nameto
VRBoxPlugin-Swift.hif you want to keep
Objective-c Generated Interface Header Namewith the Product name, then you will have to change this line
#include "VRBoxPlugin-Swift.h"in file
VRBoxBridge.mmwith the product name, example #include
- Finally, Search Runpath Search Paths, and add this