Gameplay Ingredients for your Unity Games - A collection of scripts that ease simple tasks while making games and prototypes.
You can read Documentation at this address : https://peeweek.readthedocs.io/en/latest/gameplay-ingredients/
- Unity 2019.3 (Older versions compatible with 2018.3 / 2019.1 / 2019.2)
- Package Manager UI
- (Optional : Command-line Git installed on your system, for example Git For Windows)
How to install
You can use a manual, local package installation if you need to alter the code locally or update the code base regularly.
Otherwise, you can perform a git referenced package in your
manifset.json file : this option shall download and manage automatically the repository, with the drawback of being read-only.
- Clone this repository somewhere of your liking
- In your project, open the
Window/Package Managerwindow and use the + button to select the
Add Package from Disk...option.
- Navigate to your repository folder and select the
- The package shall be added as a local package
Git reference version
- Ensure you have a Command Line Git Installed
- With Unity 2019.3 closed, edit the
Packages/manifest.jsonwith a text editor
- Append the line
You can check that the package was imported by looking at the project window, under Packages/ Hierarchy, there should be a
Gameplay Ingredients hierarchy
Version / Tag Compatibility
Gameplay Ingredients comes at latest version with the following compatibility:
Unity 2019.3 : clone and check out the
master branch at the tag
- Unity 2018.3 / 2018.4 : choose the tag
- Unity 2019.1 / 2019.2 : choose the tag