It’s an editor utility helps Unity developer to do data centralisation.
- Data centralisation
- Result paging
- Target object selection
- Foldable results
- Editor only / non-invasive
- Filter results by object name / component name / member name
Tested on Unity Versions:
- ✅ 2017.x.x
- ✅ 2018.1.x
- ✅ 2018.2.x
- ❌ 2018.3.x (not supported yet)
- ❓ Older than 2017.4.x
- Clone the repo and drop that folder right into your project.
- Download the zip file directly and extract the contents to your project.
- Add the repo as a submodule to your git.
- Mark your serializable member
- Check out your result on
- Decoration property attributes will also affect the display result.
- You can make your own property drawer to modify its outlook (in theory).
- This project is still working in progress.