Performance Bounceback project created for checking optimization skills on VR High Immersion projects. This project implements a game targeting Oculus Rift and touch controllers using the SteamVR Unity plugin.
To play, collect the balls using the controllers triggers buttons and target the trampolines to gain points!
Build and Test
It’s possible to test the project using Unity. A build targeting SteamVR and Oculus Rift is available in the “OculusRiftBuild.zip” archive.
Scenes required (the order should be respected):
- Unzip the zip file
- Launch Unity (the project is targeting Unity 2018.3.4f1)
- Open the project located under the folder “PerformanceBounceback"
- Open the scene “Scene0” to explore the hierarchy
- VR mode has been set on the Desktop build platform in the Build settings
- Launch Unity player to experience the game in the headset