Testing different procedural techniques and methods used in game development.
What’s in this repository?
Perlin Noise Map Generation
Procedural Terrain Generation
Procedural Audio Generation
Testing procedural audio generation at run-time in Unity. The applications of this system are endless since you can create non-predictable sounds/sfx for your projects.
Extending the system: Add different audio filters and play with the system until you are happy with the result. There are a lot more filters available in Unity to play with. I just used one of them for the demonstration purposes.
Further Learning Material: https://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/JoeStrout/20170223/292317/Procedural_Audio_in_Unity.php
- Spaceship by Maksim Bugrimov https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/industrial/spaceship-33345
- Unity Particle Pack by Unity Technologies https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/essentials/tutorial-projects/unity-particle-pack-127325
Procedural Mesh Generation
- Procedural techniques and methods used in games.
- Using different noise patterns/other algorithms to procedurally generate data.
- Randomizing gameplay features to improve player experience.