Getting Started with Augmented Reality - Unity/Vuforia
- This is my first Augmented Reality based mobile application.
- Build on Unity-3d for multi-platforms( I’ve build apk for Android )
Download here You will need a Target Image to get the model work upon. Here I’ve used my laptop as a target image
- I used Vuforia Vuforia is an augmented reality software development kit.
- Used Virtual Buttons and Event handlers using C#.
- DarkDragon Asset downloaded which is freely available at unity asset store.
- Buttons are ‘attack’ and ‘die’. When you hover over the buttons, animation event is handled and acted on the dragon. Watch Demo here