Magic Bowl by FloatingFactory
- Find more info at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgukjovrn9lrrx8/Magic Bowl GDD.pdf?dl=0
- Gameplay video: https://youtu.be/7WMRAl6YPiM
About the game
Magic Bowl is a multiplayer mobile phone game made with Unity Engine.
When Rugby meats magic
Choose a character and begin the match. Interface is pretty simple, each character has three spells to use during the game. Matches last three minutes. Wins the player that scores the most. Simple, right?
There are four types of spells:
- Damage Spells: Diminish stamina bar of the character they hit. Identified by red buttons.
- Movement Reduction Spells: Reduce totally - or partially - the mobility of the player/s they hit. Identified by green buttons.
- Self-Buffing Spells: Apply different types of boon to the player that cast them. Identified by blue buttons.
- Hybrid Spells: Unclassifiable, for they mix the characteristics of different types of spells. Identified by yellow buttons.
See it for yourself
All rights reserved. All characters and scenarios are property of Floating Factory.