A 2D shooter game made in Unity and written in C#
Notes on the Project
- I made this game and recorded the process to present for a design class
- The total development time was only 5 days, so there are ideas in the project that were left unfinished.
- The scope of the game was set small so I could actually finish it for the class. This project was a major learning experience and will help when I work on a new game, which hopefully will have better art and more ambitious features.
Features I Would have Added Given More Time
- Visual feedback for picking up potions
- An enemy that doesn’t chase the player, but keeps its distance and shoots spells
- More potion effects
- More particle effects
- And… if I was a better artist… better art.
- A* Pathfinding Project (https://arongranberg.com/astar/)
- Simple Vector Icons
- Virtual Joystick Pack
- Brackeys - spawner system (https://www.youtube.com/user/Brackeys)
- Lena Florian - combat damage text (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyCUUkurQ2RieUI8lmg-ScQ)