An Augmented Reality Treasure Hunt game Build using Unity and Vuforia
This is the source code for AR Treasure Hunt for Aaroh19, techno-cultural fest conducted at College of Engineering Adoor on Apr 5, 6 & 7, 2019.
Starter code and assets from https://github.com/fi-content2-games-platform/FIcontent.Gaming.Application.TreasureHunt
One of the scene requires phone with Gryscope sensor to work. Remove it if you want as certain phones lack that sensor.
- Setup Vuforia Config
- Get api key from vuforia and add to vuforia config.
- Add image targets
- Create your own image target database at vuforia
- Import them the database to your project
- Enable you own datasets for scenes
- Customize clues in “clue#” scenes
- Insert image targets in “scene#”
- Add next “clue#” scene name to “scene#”
- Duplicate “clue#” and "scene for as many levels you like
- Build apks