A simple text adventure game about a turtle in the jungle. Based on the course Complete C# Unity Developer 2D.
It has awful art… because I created it myself.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
- Go to https://unity3d.com/get-unity/download
- Follow the instructions and install Unity on your computer.
Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/sargalias/text101.git
Running the project in Unity
- Open Unity.
- Open the project folder in Unity.
- Unity - The game development framework used.
- Aseprite - Pixel art tool.
- Adobe Photoshop - Graphic design software.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.