A simple and easy to use bezier pathing tool for the Unity game engine. Interpolates position and rotation. Each bezier segment can be controled with a speed and a speed curve.
- Drag BezierPoints script onto gameobject you want to have pathing for
- Setup path using the inspector and/or handles in editor
Note: Animation curves for speed only supports 2 (beginning and end) keyframe points
Movement can be controlled through the Unity inspector or code with:
- autoLerp - Automatically move the gameobject along the path (stops at the end if lerpBackwards is not set)
- lerpBackwards - Moves gameobject in reverse along path if autoLerp is set
- looping - Repeats the movement of the gameobject repeatly by toggling lerpBackwards when the start or end of the path has been reached
- lerpValue - Can be modified so the object would at at a certain point along the path
Option to normalize the speed of movement of the whole path by taking into account of each bezier curve length used to create the path.