This video course is divided into 7 major sections. Each section will cover one physics topic with a series of videos.
- Compatible with Unity 2019.1.x and later
- C# Programming
- Unity 2D Physics
- Unity 3D Physics
Summary Of Contents
- An Introduction to Game Physics for Unity 2019 (Assets\Sections\Section_01)
- Unity 2D Physics Components (Assets\Sections\Section_02)
- Unity 3D Physics Components (Assets\Sections\Section_03)
- Unity C# Physics Programming (Assets\Sections\Section_04)
- Project: Creating An “Angry Birds Clone” 2D Game (Assets\Sections\Section_05)
- Project: Creating A “Marble Madness Clone” 3D Game (Assets\Sections\Section_06)
- Advanced Topics (Assets\Sections\Section_07)
About The Author
Samuel Asher Rivello is a Unity Certified Developer with 19 years of experience creating games and educational software. He loves games! He served on the founding team of “Neopets.com” and led the team of game developers through the company’s acquisition by Viacom/MTV. He created the custom, real-time multiplayer gaming framework for “MyYearbook.com” through its acquisition by Quepasa. He has shipped many Unity titles including “Shiftlings” published by the legendary Sierra Games for Xbox, PlayStation, & Steam and “Subway Surfers” created by SYBO Games for Android and iOS. He has taught at American universities including USC and UCLA and has presented at conferences including Adobe Max, FITC, FlashForward, and LA Games Summit. He has served as author and editor for Adobe, Future Publishing UK, O’Reilly, and more. Sam’s mission is to educate and entertain with interactive technology and to champion best practices, coding standards, and learning. He now consults for top clients as a Unity Game Developer and Unity Tools Developer to “level-up” interactive projects in gaming, education, and AR/VR.