Trigger-based tools for Unity for crafting games without programming, focused on playfulness and experimentation.
Play a web demo here.
- Trigger system
- A visual interface to create complex interactions using simple rules (e.g. when player enters this area fade the background color to red).
- Musical conversation dialogs
- Combine a text file, sounds and a MIDI file interactively to create musical conversations.
- A basic game framework
- Ready-to-go title screen, transitions, a pause menu and a simple save system. Just add scenes and have a fully working game.
- Scripts and shaders
- Assorted scripts and materials to add to your game.
How to use
Refer to the Wiki for documentation and getting started.
- Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfUaMejNuhw
- Press kit: http://davidkanaga.com/oik_os/press/
Developed by Fernando Ramallo. Copyright © 2017 David Kanaga
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.