U.C.U allows you to perform handy operations for components on game objects.
- Copy & Paste
- Copy or paste components between game objects.
- Deletes all the attached components on game object(s).
- Gets all of the components from selected game objects and adds them into new single game object.
- Creates new game object for each attached component on selected game object.
- Create new folder called “Editor” as a subfolder of your “Scripts” folder.
- Import the script into “Editor” folder that you just created.
View here for changelog.