This is my first VR project developed using Unity Game Engine and Oculus Utility Packages. To play the game without using Unity game engine, please download the binary at the release page.
Pick up a ball and throw it at one of the moving targets. The goal of this game is to clear the room of moving targets.
- Oculus Rift HMD
- Oculus Touch Controllers
- Oculus Sensors
- Move Around: Left Thumbstick
- Rotate Canera: Right Thumbstick
- Grab: (Left or Right) Grip Button
- Quit: Esc
Mouse (Non-VR mode)
- Pick a ball: Left Mouse Button (LMB)
- Drop the currently held ball: Right Mouse Button (RMB)
- Throw the ball: Drag the LMB down and then release it. The force will depend on how far you dragged it