ARCore – Remote Control Car Simulation
Android App built using ARCore by Google for providing the feel of driving a Remote Control Car in Real World.
- Clone this repo:
$ git clone https://github.com/ADItyaP999/ARCore--RemoteControlCar-Simulation.git
- Open the project in Unity.
- Change Build Settings to Android and give proper Android SDK path
Sample Android App
- Easy to Install
- Custom Controls
- Code Can be updated according to need.
And of course this Project itself is open source with a public repository on GitHub.
Requirements for Improving the Remote Control Car
In this Project certain Apps and Packages are required to upgrade:
- Unity - Game Development Platform
- ARCore - Unity SDK Package - SDK for importing ARCore packages
- Android SDK 7.0 (API Level 24) or later - Required for Android APP Build Purpose.
- And Last but not Least an ARCore Supported Device for Testing. Check the list of Supported Devices.