Supplies a simple tool to use reorderable list on UnityEditor GUI.
- Supplies natural operations of a list on GUI.
- Supports generic list and array of serialized properties.
- Supplies readable colored element background.
- Supplies drop down menu to add an element.
- Allows extension to native
- You can order elements by dragging.
- You can add and remove an element by clicking buttons on the right of bottom.
- You can apply this for a generic list including user defined classes.
- You can user drop down menu if you set up.
Sample implementations are in Mochineko/SimpleReorderableListSamples folder.
Please download the latest .unitypackage from Release page.
Then import it to your Unity project.