Asset Localization for Unity
Easy-to-use and generic asset localization system for Unity.
With Asset Localization, you can easily localize your built-in Unity game assets. Also you can create custom localizable asset functionality for your custom assets.
Available on Asset Store
- Built-in Text, TextAsset, VideoClip, AudioClip, Sprite, Texture, Font and Prefab localization
- Edit everything through Localization Explorer window
- Quick text translation inside the Editor with Google Translate engine
- Extensible localized asset support
- Used locales are automatically added to Info.plist on iOS build
- Lightweight and easy to use
- No coding required
Required Unity 2017.1 or newer version.
See documentation for getting started and detailed explanation.