Asset Localization for Unity
With Asset Localization, you can easily localize your built-in Unity game assets. Also you can create custom localizable asset functionality for your custom assets.
- Built-in Text, TextAsset, VideoClip, AudioClip, Sprite, Texture, Font and Prefab localization
- Edit everything through Localization Explorer window
- Import/Export CSV file
- Quick text translation inside the Editor with Google Translate engine
- Adding more custom languages in addition to the built-in languages
- Extensible localized asset support
- Used locales are automatically added to Info.plist on iOS build
- Lightweight and easy to use
- No coding required
Required Unity 2017.1 or newer version.
Install from Package Manager:
"com.gametoolkit.localization": "https://github.com/ibrahimpenekli/GameToolkit-Localization.git#2.2.1"to your project’s package manifest file in dependencies section.
Package Manager > Add package from git URL...and paste this URL: