Unity example to use Azure Kinect DK (works with both Sensor SDK and Body Tracking SDK).
As of July 27, 2019, this repo has been tested under the following environment.
- Windows 10 Pro (ver 1803)
- Azure Kinect Sensor SDK v1.1.0
- Azure Kinect Body Tracking SDK v0.9.0
- Unity 2019.1.11f1
- CUDA v10.0
- cudnn v188.8.131.52
- Clone this repo.
- Copy following files from Azure Kinect Sensor SDK or Azure Kinect Body Tracking SDK to directly under the unity folder
- Open Assets/AzureKinectDK/Example/Scenes/SampleScene
- Play the scene and see how it works.
unity/Assets/AzureKinectDK/Scripts/M4A are copied from https://github.com/microsoft/Azure-Kinect-Sensor-SDK and modified by Takahiro Horikawa which is licensed under MIT License.
Other files are licensed under MIT license.