VIVE Input Utility for Unity
Copyright 2016-2018, HTC Corporation. All rights reserved.
We also introduce a mouse pointer solution that works in 3D space and is compatible with the Unity Event System, and a device binding system to manage multiple tracking devices.
Our goal is to accelerate Unity developers making new VR apps and discovering new VR experience by saving their time in writing redundant code managing Vive devices.
Please use Unity 5.3.6 or newer 5.X versions to open the project
Also import the SteamVR Plugin for Unity. This can be found in Unity Asset Store.
- Read the CLA.
- Create an issue for the work you want to contribute.
- Fork this project on GitHub.
- Create a new branch (based on master branch) for your work on your fork.
- After you finish your work
- Submit a pull request from your new branch to our develop branch.