Korikas Avatar Tool
What is KAT?
Korikas Avatar Tool (KAT) is a huge collection of tools for making VRChat avatars! It manages your projects structure, generates animations, copies contents from avatar to avatar and will have a lot of other features in the future…
- generating folders, animations, overrides and scenes for your avatar
- automatic visemes on your model
- easily setting up the viewpoint, with a gameobject
- generating a beat based animation with the beatfinder tool of audacity and KAT
- playing any animation of the avatars override in play-mode
- listing your avatars, that you have kat-imported and see their performance statistik
- delete avatars, open their scene or clean/locate their folder in the avatars list
- a animator for easy keyframing
- a backup functionality, that saves your avatar on every modified scene save into a unitypackage to a self-assigned file location
- hand-collider adding through UI with a possability to change the size and see their size in realtime
- automatic collider adding to every dynamic bone on the model
- automatic sdk updater, that can be toggled
I found a bug!
Congratulations! You’re able to earn a costum discord role on my server, by telling me everything about the bug you found in #🐈need-help-with-kat! Here is the invite: Discord
Where are the ideas coming from?
I really fell in love with VRChat based unity tools and thats why I am trying to gather them all into one usefull plugin. Thats the reason, why you will find some features in other projects based on VRChat! That doesnt mean, that I steal code. Everything within this project is self-implemented and I wish, that where was some kind of way, to show you that Im not stealing your credentails!
How do I use it?
There will be a tutorial!
- download the latest version here!
- drag and drop it into your Unity project
- VRChats SDK
- Dynamic Bones