This is my attempt of cloning Kubik from Ketchapp.
For Android (Min 4.4 ‘KitKat’): Download apk and install
Changes in mechanics
There had to be differences, of course.
Blocks fall one level, not all the way down
More like classic Tetris. I also find it more challenging.
Original scoring system
Place blocks and finish levels - get more points the longer you play.
Different platform size
Parametrized, currently set 2x2.
I like the feel of swiping.
Things you don’t see on screen, only available for the chosen ones by the Unity editor.
- Configurable platform size and level limit
- Playable on mobile (touch input) and pc (keyboard input)
- SQLite database to save scores
- Block types in prefabs (could make more)
- Spawned block selection criteria
- Spawned block coloring method
- Option to create color palettes (Scriptable Objects)
- Spawned block positioning criteria
- Spawned block rotating criteria
- One Turn
- One Counter Turn
- Half Turn)
- Configurable start and max falling speed and the speed of quick landing (on swipe down)
- Parametrized time max speed is reached and speed increase curve
- Configurable distance when level limit is shown
- Configurable platform rotation duration
- Blocking rotation when near landing or making blocks pufff!
- Configurable camera movement (duration and translation) after placing and destroying blocks
- Increasing earned points multiplier based on a curve
- Parametrized max points multiplier and time to achieve max multiplier