Codes and Materials in Unity for “AVDM: Angular Velocity Decoding Model Accounting for Visually Guided Flight Behaviours of the Bee”. This project is for reproducing honeybee flight behaviours including tunnel centering and terrain following in Unity.
- Authors: Huatian Wang & Qinbing Fu
- Date: Sep 2019
- Reference: AVDM: Angular Velocity Decoding Model Accounting for Visually Guided Flight Behaviours of the Bee
- In order to run the simulation, you need to have Unity installed. The version we use is 2018.2.19f1. Set the fixed timestep as 0.005. To do this, you need to click Edit/Project Settings/Time.
- Using the materials provided, you can establish the virtual environment to run tunnel centering or terrain following. Examples can be found at https://youtu.be/gNvtaSqNjdI and https://youtu.be/l3SAnmOrgfk
- Drag the C# scripts Centring.cs or terrain.cs to the virtual agent. Press start button and take a cup of tea.
- If you have any concerns, please contact email@example.com for help.