.Command is a powerful Command Line Processor and log viewer for Unity. Similar to tools you might see in unreal. It can be run in the editor or in a built out player for any platform, allowing you to see your log and callstacks in you final product, without having to search for unity log files.
.Command has a small set of core features that make it a must have for any development team.
- Fully view your applications log, as you would in Unity in any built out player.
- Strong filtering and searching functionality from with the global log, which works in Editor and in Player.
- Expose any C# Method or Property to a simple UI, exposing them to touch or click.
- Email any callstack or full log to any email address at the touch of a button.
- Auto open when an exception is throw to instantly alert you of an error.
- Multiple themes to choose from.
Get the latest release from the releases page : https://github.com/ArtOfSettling/dotCommand/releases
Simply open the solution under the solution folder in Jetbrains Rider and build! Your dlls should be automatically built into the Unity project under /unity/Assets/WellFired/WellFired.Command
Usage documentation available at : https://dotcommand-documentation.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ for the latest information