A Utility AI for C# and Unity
Crystal is a fast, scalable and extensible general purpose decision making AI for C# that is based on concepts in utility theory. It was created and is maintained by Ioannis Giagkiozis.
To get started check out the Crystal AI pages.
- .NET 3.5 and above
- v1.1.0 Faster implementation of the core simulation loop.
- v1.0.0 Increased code-coverage to 95%. Fixed XML doc errors. Semantic versioning will be used from now on.
- v0.9.6 Completed in-code documenation (exported as XML). Simplified the API.
- v0.7.2 Changed a portion of the API to make it more intuitive. Added a basic example project showcasing the AI.
- v0.7.1 First public version containing only the library and the test suite.
Copyright and License
Code and documentation copyright 2016-2017 the Bismur Studios Ltd. and Ioannis Giagkiozis. This is the Community version of Crystal AI and is released under the GPL v3 license. A commercial version for Unity is available at the Unity Asset Store. For further details on licensing please see Crystal AI licensing page.