A Utility AI for C# and Unity
Crystal is a fast, scalable and extensible general purpose decision making AI for C# that is based on concepts in utility theory. It was created and is maintained by Ioannis Giagkiozis.
To get started check out the Crystal AI pages.
- .NET 3.5 and above
- v1.1.0 Faster implementation of the core simulation loop.
- v1.0.0 Increased code-coverage to 95%. Fixed XML doc errors. Semantic versioning will be used from now on.
- v0.9.6 Completed in-code documenation (exported as XML). Simplified the API.
- v0.7.2 Changed a portion of the API to make it more intuitive. Added a basic example project showcasing the AI.
- v0.7.1 First public version containing only the library and the test suite.
Copyright and License
Code and documentation copyright 2016-2017 the Bismur Studios Ltd. and Ioannis Giagkiozis. This is the Community version of Crystal AI and is released under the GPL v3 license. For further details on licensing please see Crystal AI licensing page.