Simple Unity game made for the Game Maker’s Toolkit Jam 2017. Made in 48 hours and placed 358th of 770 submissions.
The theme of the GMTK Jam was dual purpose design; in other words, create a mechanic that serves two purposes. In this game, jumping (Spacebar/A) also rotates the level which allows you to get closer to the enemy.
- Movement ⋅⋅⋅ WASD (Left Joystick)
- Attacking ⋅⋅⋅ Left Mouse Btn (B)
- Jump & Rotate Level ⋅⋅⋅ Spacebar (A)
- Design, Artwork, SFX ⋅⋅⋅ Kyle Smart
- Programming ⋅⋅⋅ Sean O’Connor
- Music ⋅⋅⋅ David Henderson