OmegaTools is a assembly of tools for working with scripting in the unit
- You will need UpmGitExtension to work with OmegaTools as with UnityPackage.
- Open in Unity Window>PackageManager
- In the window that opens, click on the button with the Git icon (it is located near the button with a plus sign)
- In the menu that opens, enter the address to the repository ( https://github.com/omega-vr-ar/unity-tools.git ), then click the “FindVersions” button, then select the latest version (or one of the branches with the suffix “upm”)
- The last step is to click “Install Package”