This is a demonstration of the Piano project that I’ve been working on. It is now ready (for the most part) for public use by developers for their projects.
For those who may not be familiar, the project is simply a 3D Piano that is able to playback MIDI songs within Unity. Although hardly amazing, it is offered as a public resource for people who either want to know how to make a functional piano within their project, or want to know how to read MIDI files & tie them in with audio samples for playback in their projects.
Although it is far from perfect (part from my own technical limitations, part from unity’s audio nuances), it is at a stage where I am happy enough for people to use and/or study the project for their own works & projects.
Provided under MIT License.
- Fantasie Impromptu by Frédéric Chopin
- Gymnopédie No. 1 by Erik Satie
- The Entertainer by Scott Joplin
- NAudio library by Markheath (https://github.com/naudio/NAudio)
- Font by Sebastian Kosch (https://github.com/skosch/Crimson)
- Piano Key samples by Beskhu on Freesound.org (http://www.freesound.org/people/beskh…)
- Project & Piano Model by me (Peter Liang a.k.a. CatDevPete)
- Powered by Unity Engine (https://unity.com/)