A Unity Scriptable Object Workflow SDK inspired by Ryan Hipple’s Unite 2017 talk “Game Architecture with Scriptable Objects”.
I hope this SDK helps you the way it helps me.
Please upgrade to JellyFish - Beta if you wish to use the newer features of the SDK.
- Editor Tools - Useful Unity Editor Tools.
- Sprite Extractor
- Project Setup
- Runtime - Useful Runtime Components.
- Event System using UltEvents
- Scriptable Objects Primitive Data Containers for int, float, string, double, etc
- Object Pool
There are many more other features that are not listed. I will make Example Scenes demonstrating the SDK’s features.
- Sprite Extract - Add #Column and #Rows, Padding and Offset
Asset Store Packages
Nuget Packages and Plugins
- Kearan Petersen - Mentor and Nakama
- Ryan Hipple - Game Architecture with Scriptable Objects Unite 2017 Talk
- Kybernetik - UltEvents
- Thor Brigsted - xNode
- JellyFish-Astronaut - JellyFish Astronaut Image