Mini-Game developped with Unity2019.2, compatibility with HTC-vive.
To play the game:
- Download the project and open the “Survival Shooter VR.exe” file in “Survial Shooter VR” dir. (VR headset has to be plug).
- Download the project and upload it in Unity Hub with the correct version of Unity (compatibility has not been checked yet) with enabling VR.
The asset can be considered as a tutorial for VR handling of unity.
Several assets have been used to developped the game:
- Survival Shooter Tutorial https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/essentials/tutorial-projects/survival-shooter-tutorial-legacy-40756
- Low Poly Nature Pack https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/landscapes/low-poly-nature-pack-lite-40444
- Low Poly Flare Gun https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/guns/low-poly-flare-gun-72792
This developpement has been made in the context of a thesis aiming to create a video-game for reducing the symptoms of ADHD child. Its implementation was a nice way to discover the VR part of unity.