Jam - Let it Rock
Defeat a friend of yours in a rock, paper, scissors game, with spicy encounters.
2 teams of 6 (3 artists, 3 devs) had 36 hours to create a game around the following theme : “Set it up, Let it go”.
Let it Rock is one of those two games.
The other game is The Perfect Recipe, a VR game in which you have to cook the right potion at the right time to defeat your enemies !
Made with Unity.
The first player that reaches 5 points wins the game.
When a player has an advantage of at least 2 points, a minigame occurs at the end of the round.
- Smash : smash the displayed input faster than your opponent to win this minigame !
- Don’t press : if you press the displayed input, you lose. That’s where the IRL fight begins…
This game is only playable with 2 players, on gamepads.
Use the left joystick and to navigate in the menus.
- Claude Cohen, Game Artist
- Coline Emanuel, Game Artist
- Nathalie Li, Game Artist
- Lucas Dominguez, Game Developer
- Jennifer Gullung, Game Developer
- Vincent Thébaud, Game Developer
Musics : bensound.com
This repo is MIT licensed.