A fire preparation kit Android Unity app.
- Install Unity 2019.2.12f1
- Git clone the project
- Open the project in Unity
- Connect an Android phone with a large screen (we used a Pixel 3 XL) to your computer via USB
- Open File > Build Settings
- Choose Platform: Android
- Next to Run Device, click Refresh. Wait for it to detect your phone, then choose it from the dropdown.
- Click the Build and Run button.
- Save the build as FilePrepKitAndroidUnityBuild.apk
- Wait a moment for it to run on your Android device. The screen will go blank, then wait patiently for the app to start.