Simple Graph Editor is a Unity editor extension that will allow you to create directional graphs in no time!
This graph editor allows you to iterate and create prototypes really fast. It’s as easy as creating the waypoint cluster using the menu and then clicking to place the waypoints in your project.
It also includes a “weighted edges” system that is especially useful to quickly see the look of your game while prototyping and iteraing with the movement of an object, for example, for an AI.
You can view an example on how to use this asset by looking inside the “Demo Scene” folder.
A quick start guide is available at https://aridez.github.io/Simple-Graph-Editor/QuickStart.html
If you have any other questions, please create an issue at https://github.com/Aridez/Simple-Graph-Editor/issues, or send me an email at [email protected].
How to install
(Ignore this if this asset was downloaded from the asset store)
To start using this asset on your projects simple copy the contents inside the “assets” folder of your project. I would recommend creating a parent foler (e.g. simple graph editor) and copying all the contents inside to mantain your project organised.
- Project page: https://aridez.github.io/Simple-Graph-Editor/
- Quick start guide:https://aridez.github.io/Simple-Graph-Editor/QuickStart.html
- Video preview:https://aridez.github.io/Simple-Graph-Editor/videohtml
- Download: https://github.com/Aridez/Simple-Graph-Editor/releases
- Asset store link: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/77310