This project is being developed for the 2018/19 Virtual Reality course at Instituto Superior Técnico.
A three dimensional Tetris clone that uses VR to play.
- A block dropper, drops random tetrominos throughout in a random place of the vast play field.
- The user must walk himself or teleport in the play field to reach the tetrominos and grab them with his own two hands.
- Two tetrominos can be held at each time, with both hands respectively.
- There are 8 different types of tetronimos, including special 3D ones.
- The block dropper may occasionaly drop rare power ups, such as a tetromino remover drop.
- The player must place the tetrominos in a 5x5x5 play table.
- The player must complete a horizontal layer of tetrominos to gain points, and such layer will be removed from the game.
- If the player does not catch a fallen tetromino in 5 seconds, it will be destroyed and the player loses one out of his initial 3 lives.
- If a player throws a tetromino out of the play field, he loses 5 points.
- The game ends when the player reaches 0 lives.
- The objective of the game is to get as much points possible before the end of the game.
- As time progresses the level of dificulty will increase, where as levels increases, the block dropper will spawn new tetrominos faster and at harder to reach location.
This game runs on Unity version 2019.3.0f3 and requires VR hardware and a VR capable machine.
Some assets might be missing because of the allowed size limit by github so the game might not be playable.