Computer Science Unity Visual Aid
A visual aid for computer science concepts and datastructures using the Unity game engine.
Lerp and Slerp demo:
- Automatically begins playing on start and loops indefinitely.
Stack and Queue demo:
- ‘W’, ‘UpArrow’ and ‘LeftMouseButton’ to push the stack/queue simultaneously
- ‘S’, ‘DownArrow’ and ‘RightMouseButton’ to pop the stack/queue simultaneously
Basic sorts demo:
- ‘Space’ and ‘LeftMouseButton’ to execute the next swap in the algorithm
TODO (Updated Jan 18, 2020):
- Modify legends to be popups and be customized on a per-algorithm basis.
- Modify camera so that it can expand and contract to see all active elements.