Code Graph is an open-source visual programming tool for artists, designers and other non-programmers alike who want to make games but don't know how to program.
Code Graph is in a very early development stage. Most important features and probably missing at this point. If you want a working tool follow the repo and check back later
If you would like to contribute to this project feel free to submit a pull request. I need help mostly on the frontend side of the project, with the UI, nodes, files and importer, but help in other places such as the backend is always welcome. To see where help is needed check out the Todo Section below to get a broad overview of main features that need to be implemented.
TODO (Last edited 02/02/2020 at 12:47)
- [ ] Implement a basic UI using the in-game UI elements
Progress so far
- Basic fundamental nodes defined on the backend
- Able to generate code, compile said code and check for errors
- Custom EditorWindow is mostly implemented
- CodeGraph files are mostly implemented & have a custom importer (Some errors happen on reimport that don’t affect the user at all)
Example of generated code from nodes and error given